The much anticipated Collision Conference will be underway shortly, bringing you sessions from over 200 of the top tech entrepreneurs, executives, and thought leaders about today and future trends to watch out for. There will be no shortage of topics and discussions ranging from in-home tech to how the office of the future will look.
If you couldn’t make it to the conference follow along on our blog to stay up-to-speed on the main sessions as we live-blog the event. We’ll link out to each post from this doc so check back here for new content.
- The Value of Colliding Minds
- Bringing Science Fiction to Life: Robotics in the 21st Century and Beyond
- How Treehouse Thrives Working Just 4 Days a Week
- You Don’t Have All the Time in the World
- A Platform For Growth Relies on Top Tier Service and Continual Research
- Evolution is Necessary to Long Term Success
- The Effect of Culture on Business
- Try Something New with Confidence
- This desk will correct your posture, order your lunch, and wirelessly charge your phone
- Using Technology to Make the World a Better Place
- The Transient Nature of Managing an On-Demand Business